Friday, December 4, 2015

Dueling Game Tech Demo

Hail Wanderers!

The dungeon crawler is not dead, have no fear, but as I've been grappling with its combat system for a while now, I decided to take a break from it and do some smaller trials of combat systems. One of them may end up getting used for the dungeon crawler, or at the least the experience should help me refine the dungeon crawler's combat system.

In any case, the link to the first one can be found below. Both the Mac and PC versions are in the .zip folder, but I have no means of testing the Mac version so please be patient with any problems that arise with it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0k4bugvjquqh8z7/Tech%20Demo%2012-04-15%20v2.zip?dl=0

Feedback can go in the comments below, or to my email at CCS210@Aol.com

Enjoy!
Charles S (Guardian Soul)

Updated to v2 to fix a bug causing Rest to set Stamina to 100 instead of 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment