Thursday, October 13, 2016

Still Doing Things

Hail, Wanderers!

Just a short post (which is something of a running joke at this point maybe) to say that I'm still around and doing design-y things.

Been dealing with personal stuff, which isn't relevant to this post, but suffice it to say that I'm doing well, for what it's worth, and will be attempting to get some hours into the long stagnant projects.

Or new ones, which is just as likely honestly.

I have some new work done/in progress for the dueling game, but I have a new game that's in the works. Same sort of concept in that it'll be a small gameish thing that's really meant to explore a smaller scale combat system. Hopefully something more finished will come out of both of those.

Anyway, sorry for being away, but with a bit of luck I'll be more active in the future.

Regards,
Guardian Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment